Aalborg Engineering is owned partly by the Danish industrial group Intrade Holding and partly by
Steam Team 04, which is an investment company fully owned by a larger group of employees from
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
As CEO of the company I focus on developing the company in accordance with our vision as being the
preferred partner for customized boiler plants on our target markets in Europe and the Middle East.
Our shared values – credibility, empowerment and professionalism – which is the foundation of our
company is always in my mind and I constantly encourage all employees to lead the way in creating value
added solutions for our customers.
- Søren Larsen (CFO)
- Peter Overgaard (Manager, Project Management)
- Lars Bugge (Manager, Plant Design)
- Bent Have Johnsen (Director, Sales and Service)
- Per Aarsleff Larsen (Sales & Marketing Manager)
- Jesper Holmsted Myrup (Manager, Boiler Design)
- Kjeld Suhr Holm (Manager, Procurement and QA & HSE)
- Allan Hjortnæs Pedersen (Erection & Commissioning, Warranty & After Sales)
- Per Blindum (Project Manager)
- Jakob Munch (Project Manager)
- Rasmus Engelbrecht Christensen (Project Manager)
- Peter Zweidorff (Project Manager)
- Susanne Schmidt Andersen (Project Manager)
- Søren Skyum (Project Manager)
- Torben Knud Christensen (Project Manager)
- Michal Hornak (Managing Director Slovakia)
Managing director in Slovakia
As a member of the AE manager group, I participate in the strategic development of the company.
I specifically focus on developing and maintaining a business plan which reflects the resources required for the project execution, and the resources and skills available in the AE Slovakia organization in accordance to achieve the vision of becoming you lifetime partner for customized boiler plants.