SG4™ ProjectsSG4™ Projects
PGNiK Termika - Poland
Aalborg Engineering Slovakia s.r.o. together with consortium partner SEFAKO S/A has in April 2018 signed a new Order for the delivery of a three gas fired package hot water boilers. The boilers have a capacity of 130 MW and will be for the Poland company PGNiK Termika S.A., as part of their power plant ZERAN 1 in Warsaw.
The contract covers design, procurement, production and delivery of three gas fired hot water boilers.
|Client||PGNiK Termika S.A.|
|Location||Zeran 1, Warsaw, Poland|
|Year of commissioning||2019|
|Temperature||45-110 °C / 70-145 °C|
Scope of supply
- Drain and vent system incl. including piping, valves
- Natural gas burner system
- Piping and valves.
- Air and flue gas ducts and expansion joints
- SNCR system
- Water sampling
- FD fan with electric motor
- FGR fan with electric motor
- Steel structures and access ways
- Field instruments
- Instrument cabling
- Lagging and cladding
- Spares for two years operation
- Mechanical and electrical installation