SteamGen™ 8 ProjectsIn projects where power production is the primary requirement SteamGen™ 8 offers the best and most readily available HRSG technology on the market.
Kraftanlagen - Switzerland
In August 2007 Aalborg Engineering was awarded a contract by Kraftanlagen München GmbH to supply the HRSG for a combined cycle power plant being build by Monthel SA at Monthey in the Canton of Valais in Switzerland. The plant will be supplying steam and electricity for chemical companies in the area.
The contract covers design, procurement, production, erection and commissioning of a dual-pressure HRSG with supplementary firing and a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) deNOx system.
All equipment is purchased by Aalborg Engineering and the erection work is carried out by a subcontracted company.
|Client||Kraftanlagen München GmbH - CCPP Thermatel|
|Year of commissioning||2009|
|Gas turbine||Siemens SGT-800|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 8|
|HP Steam capacity||86 t/h|
|HP Steam pressure||64 bar|
|HP Steam temperature||525 °C|
|LP Steam capacity||8 t/h|
|LP Steam pressure||8.5 bar|
|LP Steam temperature||210 °C|
Scope of supply
- Natural circulation, dual-pressure HRSG
- Steel structure, platforms and stairways
- Gas burner and fuel train
- Flue gas ducts
- Steam system
- Drain, vent and blowdown system
- Chemical dosing system
- Water & steam sampling system
- SCR DeNOx system
- Valves and instrumentation
- Instrument cable installation
- Burner management and boiler protection system
- Emission monitoring system