SteamGen™ 8 ProjectsIn projects where power production is the primary requirement SteamGen™ 8 offers the best and most readily available HRSG technology on the market.
Siemens - Belarus
In September 2010 Aalborg Engineering signed a contract with Siemens to supply a new HRSG. The SteamGen™ 8 boiler is erected in Belarussia on top of a gas turbine.
In April 2011 Aalborg Engineering have signed a second contract to supply another SteamGen™ 8.
The limited footprint made the indoor plant less space consuming. This arrangement also gave the opportunity of a compact flue gas bypass system.
The contract covers design, procurement, production and supervision of installation and commissioning. All equipment is purchased by Aalborg Engineering.
|Year of commissioning||2012|
|Gas turbine||Siemens SGT 700|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 8|
|Steam capacity||60 t/h|
|Steam pressure||14 bar|
|Steam temperature||215 °C|
Scope of supply
- One Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG8)
- Natural circulation single pressure
- HRSG with DH circuit
- Steel structures, platforms and stairways
- Flue gas bypass system
- Flue gas ducts and stack
- Steam and water lines
- Drain and vent system including piping valves, headers and blow-down tank
- Water and steam sampling system
- Chemical dosing system
- Valves and instrumentation
- Instruments cables installation
- Lagging and cladding
- Supervision of installation
- Supervision of commissioning