SteamGen™ 8 ProjectsIn projects where power production is the primary requirement SteamGen™ 8 offers the best and most readily available HRSG technology on the market.
Tupras Refinery - Turkey
Tüpras Izmit Refinery is investing in a large extension next to the existing Refinery. The "RESID Upgrade Project". EPC contractor is build by Technicas Reunidas. The solution to secure the steam supply is two SteamGenTM8 Heat Recovery Steam Generators after two GE 6581B Gas Turbines. To achive an optimized solution the boilers are supplementary fired. Further the boilers have fresh air firing in the case of Gas Turbine failure.
The contract covers design, procurement, production, erection and commissioning of two single-pressure HRSG.
All equipment is purchased by Aalborg Engineering.
|Year of commissioning||2013|
|Gas turbine||GE 6581B|
|Boiler type||SteamGen™ 8|
|Steam capacity||165 t/h|
|Steam pressure||101 bar|
|Steam temperature||540 °C|
Scope of supply
- Natural circulation, single pressure HRSG
- Steel structure, platforms and stairways
- Drain and vent system incl. blow-down tank
- Flue gas ducts and stack
- Chemical dosing units HP steam drums
- Burner system for supplementary-/fresh air firing
- Internal piping and valves
- Flue gas bypass system
- Inlet duct
- Valves and instrumentation
- Condensate preheater
- Electrical trace heating
- Signal cables from field instruments/valves to junction boxes
- Fan for fresh air firing incl. steam turbine and silencer